Wednesday, March 16, 2005

David R. Castleberry, By The Harbour's Edge Studio

David Richard Castleberry, nationally acclaimed and award winning artist now makes his home in Charleston, Oregon.

His dynamic Oils, bursting with vibrant glowing colors, reflect the beautiful West Coast of the United States where David was born and spent most of his life. From the Willamette Valley to the Coastal Areas of California, the California Desert, the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington's Puget Sound, the Walla Walla Valley and now the awe-inspiring Oregon Coast.

3 Comments:

Blogger Elle scooter said...

I've tried to find the harbours edge studio but haven't seen it listed anywhere.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Kary Richmond said...

I was at the coast the other day; I believe I was in Bandon, and I went to a small art shop. There I saw some of David Castleberry's work; my favorite artwork to be seen yet. It was a fish that had a swirl-type pattern in many colors, and I took many pictures of it; I want to get it tattooed on my back with Mr. Castleberry's autograph tattooed under it. I think that would be the coolest thing I'd ever do with tattoos because I've never seen such beautiful artwork!

7:06 PM  
Blogger celest powell said...

hi david
what happened to your website with all the lovely pictures of your work?

I had a difficult time finding this website and blog. where is all the info you had on the website before??

pls go back to the website with the write up about your work and pictures of your paintings.

celest powell

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home